Pages


Isaiah 42:3

" bruised reed he will not break, and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out. In faithfulness he will bring forth justice;"


Friday, July 20, 2012



I cannot stop taking about Arizona sunsets. I needed a break from cooking today so I decided to have a pizza tonight for our family. As I was going to pick up the pizza for our children, I felt like I was driving toward a large movie screen. There was a hill that I had to drive over and the road lead me traveling west facing into the sunset. The color was breath taking. Often I do not have the right words to describe the beauty of nature God displays for us. His faithfulness toward us is steadfast. In spite of what is going on in this world, God still paints the sky with his love without reservations.  I was struggling with painting a sunset today, and then I saw the master’s art on the largest canvas, the sky. I was almost in tears when I saw the turquoise color between the bright red and orange color of the clouds. The color was so vivid that I was almost confused about whether it was an actual painting or real sky. To listen to the program, click In His Love.